Skip to main content

Dubai/Abu Dhabi...part 1

First of all i would love to thank my beloved grandmother and grandfather who prepared this all together. its every kids dream to travel over seas therefore i am truly grateful for this opportunity. I first heard of our trip to Dubai at the early years of 2013. Since that day forward, we (my cousins) have been counting down. Me and my dad started to be more concern about packing on the 16th of December. our trip to Dubai was on the 19th to the 24th of December. We went shopping at the Curve. It probably took about 2 to 3 hours just trying to find out which shirt we should buy or even which shop to buy at.

On the 18th of December we were all ready; We were packed, we had nothing else to do but wait ETC. We got into bed and slept. I was so deep into my sleep that my dad had to pour water on me just to wake me up. We were quiet late due to our flight was at 9.00. My dad had already showered so it was my turn to shower. We left at around 7.00. I went with Rees, Leona and Kasih... all of them were my cousins. By the time we got to the airport it was already 8.10. We had to wait for a really long time to check in. After the check in we went to the terminal and then we went to the immigration to check our passport. To be honest I felt quiet nervous. WE stepped into the aeroplane ( Emirates . I sat next to Rafel ( my cousins ) and my dad. My dad slept throughout the flight. Me and Rafel was watching some movies that I have downloaded on my Mac. The flight was 7 hours from Malaysia to Dubai. After landing at the Dubai airport we were shocked by how big and fascinating it was. We found our tour guide and set of to our first destination which was the Dubai mall. We spent 5 hours shopping and i did not get a single thing.

We went to the hotel to check in and got our key for our room. We stayed at Marina Byblos... to be honest this hotel wasn't quiet bad. we got changed and prepared for tomorrow........
TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai....Part 4

I've gotta say the this part of the trip to Dubai was my favourite because of the fastest rollercoaster on earth. Yes i went on the fastest rollercoaster but to be honest the begining was the only scary part. I was at the front seat with my dad and Rees and Rafel was at the seat behind us.Since we were at the front seat we felt the G Force. I recomend everybody to try it out. It was so fast that Rafel was this is the track drueling at the end of the ride. That was my favourite ride at the theme park. Click here to find out more information about Ferari world. THE END......

New Years resolution !!!

I've never had a new Years resolution in the past but in the year 2014 I intend to make one list of an extraordinary new Years resolution. I have ten of my extraordinary new Years resolution. Here is my top ten extraordinary New Years resolution. Number 1 in my new year resolution is to learn how to speak another language other than Malay and English. The reason why I have this in my new years resolution is to have understand a conversation of a language that I don't know. I think this would be very interesting. Number 2 in New Years resolution is to be consistent with my blog everyday. The reason why I have this in my New Years resolution is to get better in my English and to get better grades.  Number 3 in my new year resolution is to consistently exercise 6 times a week. The reason why I want to do this is to be fit and healthy. Number 4 in my new year resolution is to run a 10km race with my dad. The reason why I want this in my list is because I have dreamt to be a maratho

Gunung Nuang

We woke up early this morning to go to a mountain it was located at the state, Selangor. We went there as part of our training to go up the Mt. Kinabalu at Sabah. It was 4 hours going up and 4 hours going down. It was a killer for me so that meant that I was going up the highest mountain in Malaysia anytime soon so I might as well train far it as hard as I can. It took us 3 and a half hours to go up and set camp there for a while just to chill for a second. Me my dad, aunty Anny, Rees, leona, Kasih and Rafel and naeem and uncle Abu. We all found it hard to climb this hill so uncle Abu led us from the start and my dad led us from the end since they were highly experienced. We went to the river to swim there and eat because were all very tired. There were not as many leeches as I thought there was...... none of us got bit once. While going down I fell twice due to the very steep hills and the rocks. After walking on flat roads and hills My knee was hurting like crazy... luckily a m