Skip to main content

3D museum in Bangkok

This has to be my most favourite topic and activity of the whole Bangkok trip.
This museum had everything in 3D. I will be posting a lot of photo's. You start of into a hall that has photo's drawn on them. It is all in 3D and you don't even have to wear a glasses. It was awesome.

We had to take of our shoe for some reason and they will give you a tag. after that they will let us go to the room filled with paintings all drawn on the wall. You can take a lot of photo's and people won't even know how you did them.. They will be speechless when they see the photo's. It was like magic and by magic i mean awesomeness...... The only reason why i didn't like it was because I had to take all of my dad and step mothers photo's. But other than that it was nice.

This was my favourite activity out of all because it was mind blowing. After that we had some Mc Donalds and headed back to the hotel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dubai....Part 4

I've gotta say the this part of the trip to Dubai was my favourite because of the fastest rollercoaster on earth. Yes i went on the fastest rollercoaster but to be honest the begining was the only scary part. I was at the front seat with my dad and Rees and Rafel was at the seat behind us.Since we were at the front seat we felt the G Force. I recomend everybody to try it out. It was so fast that Rafel was this is the track drueling at the end of the ride. That was my favourite ride at the theme park. Click here to find out more information about Ferari world. THE END......

New Years resolution !!!

I've never had a new Years resolution in the past but in the year 2014 I intend to make one list of an extraordinary new Years resolution. I have ten of my extraordinary new Years resolution. Here is my top ten extraordinary New Years resolution. Number 1 in my new year resolution is to learn how to speak another language other than Malay and English. The reason why I have this in my new years resolution is to have understand a conversation of a language that I don't know. I think this would be very interesting. Number 2 in New Years resolution is to be consistent with my blog everyday. The reason why I have this in my New Years resolution is to get better in my English and to get better grades.  Number 3 in my new year resolution is to consistently exercise 6 times a week. The reason why I want to do this is to be fit and healthy. Number 4 in my new year resolution is to run a 10km race with my dad. The reason why I want this in my list is because I have dreamt to be a maratho

Gunung Nuang

We woke up early this morning to go to a mountain it was located at the state, Selangor. We went there as part of our training to go up the Mt. Kinabalu at Sabah. It was 4 hours going up and 4 hours going down. It was a killer for me so that meant that I was going up the highest mountain in Malaysia anytime soon so I might as well train far it as hard as I can. It took us 3 and a half hours to go up and set camp there for a while just to chill for a second. Me my dad, aunty Anny, Rees, leona, Kasih and Rafel and naeem and uncle Abu. We all found it hard to climb this hill so uncle Abu led us from the start and my dad led us from the end since they were highly experienced. We went to the river to swim there and eat because were all very tired. There were not as many leeches as I thought there was...... none of us got bit once. While going down I fell twice due to the very steep hills and the rocks. After walking on flat roads and hills My knee was hurting like crazy... luckily a m